Lok Sin Tong 140th Anniversary Virtual Charity Walk
The annual flagship event of Lok Sin Tong Charity Walk has been held for the 23rd year. Due to the pandemic, the Charity Walk will be held online for the sake of public health this year. “Lok Sin Tong 140th Anniversary Virtual Charity Walk” will be available online for registration. Making donation and working out at home could be done at the same time in an attempt to make the Charity Walk being healthy and meaningful. Participants have to complete the challenge either walking 14,000 steps or burning 2,000 calories. Participants could go running, hiking, stretching out, running on the spot, jumping rope etc. Let’s burn calories and kick away the negativity!
Our special theme this year aims to encourage the public self-working out in order to complete the challenge within the designated period of time. In addition to supporting the development of our services continuously, we will strive our best to promote a healthy development of society. Under the epidemic, we will overcome all the difficulties and challenges together. Lok Sin Tong still adheres to its beliefs and work hand in hand with the people from all walks of life to celebrate the 140th Anniversary of Lok Sin Tong.
All donors could participate in this event after making donation of HK$100. Every participant could obtain our souvenirs (A training band, a card of Lok Sin Tong Calendar of year 2021 and sponsored gifts), the finish medal and e-certificate. Encouraging people around you to join the event as a team could be done by making donation. An e-certificate of participation will be given.
Details are as follows
Event Period: From Sunday, 1st November 2020 (00:00 a.m.) to Sunday, 20th December 2020 (23:59p.m.)
Registration Time: cut-off at 18th December 2020 ( 23:59 p.m.)
- Individual: HK$100 each participant
- Company/ Organization: two extra quotas will be given with each 10 applications.
Donation Platform: Donation could be made through PayMe or Credit Card on event website
Challenge: Complete the challenge of 14,000 steps taken or burning 2,000 calories within the event period.
Formats: Find any format of exercise or run your own pace anywhere, anytime, with anyone, you may refer to below calories burned reference table showing a list of activities.
Donation Purpose: To raise funds for supporting Lok Sin Tong’s medical, educational, elderly care and social welfare services.
- An official receipt will be issued if the amount of donation will be made by $100 or above. It could be used as a deduction for Hong Kong tax purposes. The receipt will be sent by email OR by mail within a month after the end of the event.
- The personal data provided will be utilized in contacting participants, processing the donation transaction, issuing of receipt and sending of fund-raising information.
- Every participant is required to register on our event website.
- 14,000 steps taken or burning 2,000 Calories should be completed within the event period.
- Find any format of exercise or run your own pace anywhere, anytime, with anyone, you may refer to below calories burned reference table showing a list of activities.
- Record step count or calories burned by using mobile phone applications or smart watch, such as Apple Health or Google Fit etc..
- Upload proof of completed race by using app screenshots: http://www.lstcharitywalk.com
* Participant who finish the challenge (submit enough step count or calories burned record within event period) can get their own medal and e-certification. Otherwise, it will be count as unfinished challenge and neither finish medal nor e-certification would be given.
Please << Click Here>> For Registration!
Additional Fundraising Awards are specially for the appreciation for the support of subsidiary units, companies/ organizations
- Event’s Top Fundraising Award
- Company/Organization’s Top Fundraising Award (The winner, The second place, The third place)
- Every participant will receive an e-certificate of appreciation and souvenir pack which including training band, LST calendar of year 2021 and sponsored gifts.
- Every participant who achieved the challenge will receive an e-certificate of achievement, medal and souvenir pack.
Charity Sale - Limited Edition Sports Pack:
Lok Sin Tong 140th Anniversary Virtual Charity Walk’s “Limited Edition Sports Pack” is available now!
Charity Price: HK$100/pack
A set of limited edition’s sports pack includes: training band, a fitness towel and a pair of ice sleeves(black).
Please <<Click Here>> To LST Shop
Donate And Support Us!
Donors please select “Lok Sin Tong 140th Anniversary Virtual Charity Walk” when making donation. Donation methods are shown as below:
Donation Form Please < Click Here To Download >
- Online Donation
Donation could be made directly through online platform Paypal, Alipay HK or FPS.
Donation website: https://www.loksintong.org/online-donation
Donors please choose “Lok Sin Tong 140th Anniversary Virtual Charity Walk”.
Scan the QR Code directly (as below)
Use mobile phone and click the link for donation: https://qr.payme.hsbc.com.hk/2/CnMcv2dCPnbSW4eymxb8JE
- By PPS - Our merchant code:6301
- By Cheque
Cheque payable to: The Lok Sin Tong Benevolent Society, Kowloon
By mail or in person, all are welcome.
*Please indicate donation made to “Lok Sin Tong 140th Anniversary Virtual Charity Walk” on the back of cheque
- Through Bank
Donations can be deposited to the following bank accounts of The Lok Sin Tong Benevolent Society, Kowloon:
- Bank of China (Hong Kong):
- Hang Seng Bank:
- The Bank of East Asia:
*Receipts which will be issued within a month after the end of the event for donations over HK$100 are tax deductible in Hong Kong.
Corporate Resource Development Department
Tel: 2272-9808/ WhatsApp: 5485-1633